Just recently bought turbo kit and hptuner for my 2015 Jeep Wrangler JKU, 3.6 automatic. I'm new to this tuning stuff, and turbos. I have some basic knowledge, I was able to apply that to the build. I was playing around with the software, got her running, and was planning on tweaking things as I drove her.

I put about 30 miles on her, drove great but needed some tweeking... then I started getting lights... I keep getting Christmas lights on my guage cluster, everything lights up and she goes to limp mode. I keep getting hot oil messages on my guage cluster, abs lights, hill descent lights, traction control, electrical... and can't diasble enough codes to get them to disappear. Trans temp comes on intermittently and says temp is well under 200 degrees, i get the lights right after firing it up sometimes. Battery voltage is fine, fluid levels in trans and engine are good no leaks, no spliced or melted wires to be found, fan relay is good. I reset DTCs and it comes right back, or has a mind of its own and never leaves. My jeep got so mad at me the last time she didn't even wanna fire back up without getting a ECM reflash.

The only mods were:

- On3 61mm turbo kit (4 lb boost, 3 bar MAP)
- FIC injectors 72 lb
- transmission cooler
- tire size changed to 35s

Am I missing something big here?