Thread: C6 E38 LS3 E-Force LS9 to 60# Injectors

Tuner in Training

C6 E38 LS3 E-Force LS9 to 60# Injectors

Time to see if all the reading is helping me learn something. 2011 C6 E38 LS3 E-Force replacing LS9 to 60# Injectors, I have made the changes in the tune according to the FIC 60# data sheet. Would someone take a look and verify I didn't screw anything up, if so where. If everything looks good on inj data are there any other tables that need to changes before I get back to MAF & SD tuning.
    KC
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    injector data looks good and matches. Get back to tuning. target 11.8AFR on gas. that's where most of the stock ls3's with the standard eforce kit liked it on my dyno.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by dangrebel View Post
    injector data looks good and matches. Get back to tuning. target 11.8AFR on gas. that's where most of the stock ls3's with the standard eforce kit liked it on my dyno.
    Yep stock ls3 using z06 fuel pump with a 3.50 pulley, thanks for taking a look at it and the target 11.8AFR on gas.
    KC

Advanced Tuner
    Increase the Estimated Max MAP under the Airflow tab up from 105 kPa to something closer to 200 kPa or wherever you think your maximum boost will be. Your VVE table needs some serious attention, it should be MUCH smoother!