Thread: Oregon tuners???

Tuner in Training

Oregon tuners???

Hi everyone. New to this, and getting ready to pull the trigger on a MPVI3 and enough credits to be dangerous with my 2018 N/A Tundra.

I?d love to think I can figure it all out on my own, but it?s more realistic to think I?ll have better success if I have some help. At least to start?

I?d be down for some remote tuning if necessary, but am looking for a tuner in western Oregon (Eugene area preferred) that is familiar and crafty with the Tundra platform.

Anyone??

Potential Tuner
    I am located in Portland and frequent the Eugene area for tuning.

I tune remote all the time.. ive tuned tundras in the past. Most recently a 2019 tundra with a magnuson.

Ive tuned tons of pentastar v6 supercharged setups and can help. Message me here or on fb anytime.

@demigodtune on fb
    Demigod tuning

Tuner in Training
    We're in Bend, we have an AWD dyno. Happy to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Chad D. View Post
    Hi everyone. New to this, and getting ready to pull the trigger on a MPVI3 and enough credits to be dangerous with my 2018 N/A Tundra.

I?d love to think I can figure it all out on my own, but it?s more realistic to think I?ll have better success if I have some help. At least to start?

I?d be down for some remote tuning if necessary, but am looking for a tuner in western Oregon (Eugene area preferred) that is familiar and crafty with the Tundra platform.

Anyone??

Advanced Tuner
    FTW is in Eugene

Tuner in Training
    Sorry to have missed all these replies! Thanks to everyone that has responded.

Tuner in Training
    Met with Chris at FTW for a bit yesterday. I felt good about our chat and he plugged in to poke around and see what my OEM setup looks like.

As anticipated, there won?t be much peak power gains, but hope to smooth things out and get what we can. I have access to an MPVI-2, and Chris is happy to tune using it so I can fiddle with transmission things on my own. Or, I buy my own so I don?t need to coordinate with my buddy?

I need a bit of time to process and get my head wrapped around this, but I bet I move forward soon.

Advanced Tuner
    Glad you got to chat with him. I never used them, but talked with them on the phone. Nice people.

Tuner in Training
    Appointment with FTW is set for 4/4. Should be spinnin? them tires by quittin? time?

Tuner in Training
    Appointment with FTW is set for 4/4. Should be spinnin? them tires by quittin? time?

Ordered an MPVI3 and credits last week. It should arrive by tomorrow, but we?re off to Italy in the morning. Be home next weekend?

Potential Tuner
    Have you had FTW tune your truck? I?m in Salem area and I am curious.

Thank you

Tuner in Training
    I did! Truck runs amazing?. I?m doing some very small adjustments to see if I can get the torque converter dialed in a little better, but that?s not FTW?s fault. I only had Chris work on the engine stuff.