Thread: ngauge firmware

Potential Tuner

ngauge firmware

I've seen a ton of posts on here, but none have firmware 262. The SD card corrupted and lost the file, now I can't find it to get it back going again. I scoured the internet with no luck and only found 311 but I can't upgrade without the original file. Im hoping someone here happened to keep file 262.

on a different note, if you have a file you'd like to share, id like to start a repository of all the firmware you guys have. make it a public google drive link so no one else runs into this issue.

Senior Tuner

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 07GTS View Post
    i was hoping you found the gold mine.

downloaded the file and put it on there, still saying it cant find the file. correct me if im wrong but the lund firmware was different than the regular right?

Senior Tuner
    post #10 not sure if thats going to help https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...rmware-missing

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 07GTS View Post
    post #10 not sure if thats going to help https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...rmware-missing
    Unfortunately, I already tried that, tries to ping e-motion servers to download the firmware and fails since it doesn't exist anymore.

Tuner in Training
    Any luck?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by BBBm3 View Post
    Any luck?
    unfortunately not, I just gave up. thankfully I didn't pay directly for it, just came with the car, so it doesn't hurt as bad that it's a paperweight now. bought some aem gauges to replace what i wanted to see and bought a mpvi3 for data logging everything else.

Tuner in Training
    I found the last one. I can send it. I actually downloaded it before hand.