Thread: 2020 turbo s

2020 turbo s

Hey guys, i tune cars with holley and megasquirts and this hp tuners crap just doesnt make any sense whatsoever. Im used to seeing a main ve fuel table and its higher numbers. All i seen is 1. Something on this software which makes no sense. Id like to add boost and turn the hp up from 168 to 190-200ish on 93. Any help with this?

It's not really HP Tuners that is the issue. That is how it comes from Polaris. As for the main VE, I wouldn't get hung up on the numbers... You can probably look at it more like load based VE. Once you've dialed that out, it still is like a normal VE table in that if you change target, you don't have to change VE. As for boost, I'm actually getting back into figure this out with HPT. I figured it out on the DynoJet software and I don't think they operate the same. I ended up making spreadsheets so I can paste in some tables and get an output of what to expect for boost based on baro, temp, etc.

I tried to copy my DynoJet map over to HPT and it didn't work out like I expected. I remember it not hitting boost where as my DynoJet map works great, particularly dealing with barometric pressures and targets. I've had my 21 XPT running E50 for about a year and without any other "power" mods (I have silicone inlet and boost hoses), it's plenty fast for the trails and probably in the 200-210hp range.

I've moved in the last few months and can't take out my RZR quite as easily for logs like I could when I lived in the mountains. If you've got the ability to do that, I can work with you on this. It actually makes it easier on me when I just have maps and logs to look at and not worry about getting the machine out.