Thread: 2015 Wrangler Gen V 6.2 swap - Battery light

Potential Tuner

2015 Wrangler Gen V 6.2 swap - Battery light

Hello,

We have just completed a LT swap into a 2015 Wrangler 2 door. Everything is working great except I cannot figure out what parameters to alter to turn off the Battery light in the Cluster?

Any help would be most welcome.

Senior Tuner
    Battery Light may be controlled by a different module than HP Tuner communicates with or controls.

Tuner in Training SolarSupremacy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlksnshN View Post
    Hello,

We have just completed a LT swap into a 2015 Wrangler 2 door. Everything is working great except I cannot figure out what parameters to alter to turn off the Battery light in the Cluster?

Any help would be most welcome.
    Is the new voltage too high or low?

For example, if the vehicle expects a FLA battery but you installed an AGM, it may think the voltage is too high.

Otherwise, I'm curious why it would have an issue.
    Owner of Solar Customs

If you want help with tuning, automotive electrical stuffs, or other car mods, add me on Discord: SolarSupremacy

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarSupremacy View Post
    Is the new voltage too high or low?

For example, if the vehicle expects a FLA battery but you installed an AGM, it may think the voltage is too high.

Otherwise, I'm curious why it would have an issue.

We did install an AGM battery but we install them in a lot of the JK Wranglers without issue.

I tried changing the charging table to all zero's as well, that didn't work either.

This is my first attempt with HP tuners.