Gen 3 coyote 93 log

Hey guys just wanted some feedback on how this log looks.Gen3MAFWOT1.hpt

Advanced Tuner
    That's not a log.

Tuner in Training
    You are right. I apologize here is the log. Log 1.hpl

Advanced Tuner
    Ok here are some observations:
    - You're logging too many parameters. This advice is almost universal. You especially don't need all those mapped points logged.
    - Your pedal is only going to 59.2%. This is odd for a couple of reasons, but it doesn't appear to be limiting performance.
    - Load is on the high side and fuel trims are low. Once you get the MAF curve dialed in, the load will read more accurately.
    - Spark timing is on the low side. You should be able to hit 24-26 in the mid-range on 93 and a little less up top. Your knock advance is backing off above 6400 rpm. It's hard to tell why from this log, though. If you want to get to the bottom of it, you could log MBT plus put timing and knock advance on the fastest data rate with 1/2 to 1/3 the channels.
    - OP cam timing isn't optimized for best power.

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for the response ! I just started to learn how to tune. Do the fuel trims look good to you? WB EQ Ratio bank 1 and 2 both are commanding 0.83-0.84 lambda but the Equivalence Ratio commanded is hopping around in the .90's. Do you happen to have a channel config?

Advanced Tuner
    Opinions vary but I consider anything more than +/-5 combined fuel trim to be excessive. <3 is better. Yours go past 5-7 iirc.

Your channel config isn’t terrible. Just delete all the mapped points unless you have a specific mapped point issue. Delete voltage, plus a few other redundant ones like load and pedal position. Ideally you’d like to have less than 20 channels. Make sure knock retard and timing are on the fastest rate. I’m not at my computer with a good channel list at the moment.

Tuner
    Hey Engineermike, you mind sharing your channel config for Gen2/3? Always good to see what others are logging.

Advanced Tuner
    Unfortunately there is no one-size-fits-all channel list. Someone else taught me this and I’ve found it to be true. It’s all dependent on what you are trying to accomplish since the data rate is so badly affected.

I would break it up into tiers.

Tier 1 (all logs):
    - rpm
    - load
    - throttle angle

Tier 2 (most logs):
    - coolant temp
    - iat
    - charge temp
    - pedal

Tier 3 (if you can stand the slower data):
    - timing