Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need Help! 02/2018 Fiesta 1.0 EcoBoost

Have you chased them up? I have a ticket that's nearly 14 months old, rather frustrating.

Tuner in Training
    I texting them each starting week now. For me the 450? + 100? credits are just for the fcks because I can?t use a programmer 😂..I?m frustrated af.

You aren't the only one mate, several of us are getting really frustrated now at the lack of support for certain items

Tuner in Training
    I don’t know what’s so hard about it, to help the customers for there problem, I mean they got enough money from us to hire more support engineers for all the tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven View Post
    I don?t know what?s so hard about it, to help the customers for there problem, I mean they got enough money from us to hire more support engineers for all the tickets.
    Support for UK and EU customers appears to be put on the back burner over US based vehicles. Only other option is to call them as the ticket updates rarely give you any actual info.

OS: H1B1-14C204-MJ is Hardware: MED17.0.7 (TC1782) I'm not sure, if you can select it in the Hardware list.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto-Hentzschel View Post
    OS: H1B1-14C204-MJ is Hardware: MED17.0.7 (TC1782) I'm not sure, if you can select it in the Hardware list.
    Is this in the beta or the normal version? I don?t looked in the last time

Tuner in Training
    I downloaded the new beta. The program instantly detects the med17.0.7. I give feedback later!

Let us know if you manage to get a read!

Tuner in Training
    Nope, nothing. The ECU is automatic selected, is the right one but if I started the read it comes the error ?not authorized? GG😂

So its still giving you the same error or is it a new error?
    Are you ensuring that your laptop is connected to the internet whilst trying to read too?
    Are you back on your stock map? The Maxd map has read protection on it so you can't read it.

Tuner in Training
    The actual map is open for read. The Maxd Program has easily copied this tune so that cannot be the problem. Also i got the Internet connection. No its a another error now. "not authorized". Like i said, my actual tune is from a Tuner friend and its open for read and copys, when the MAXD Program can do this, then HPtuners can do it also i guess. Eventually its a bug in the beta. Im in contact with the support. IMG_1178.jpg

The Maxd programmer will copy the Maxd tune as it's encryption matches the Maxd file encryption as Maxd don't want people copying or reading their intellectual property. Weird why it says not authorised and won't do the read though.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by CFGBR95 View Post
    The Maxd programmer will copy the Maxd tune as it's encryption matches the Maxd file encryption as Maxd don't want people copying or reading their intellectual property. Weird why it says not authorised and won't do the read though.
    Yeah thats okay that they locked the tune, no problem here. Like i said, i got a open tune on the ecm now. The Support answered me in like 10 minutes after sending them my debug files etc.

Heres the answer from the support:
    Reviewing the engineering request, they are currently working on building the definition for the ECM, but does not appear it has been completed yet. As soon as additional information is available on the request I will reach out with that information

Now i have to wait again. But i see some progress

Any news on this? Can you post your stock read?

Tuner in Training
    Nope, i try every week again if it works with newer beta versions. Nothing. The support will write me if there is any further infos. They said the ecm is now in the list but not functional.

Tuner in Training

Try to read that vehicle 1.5 that came up to see what happens, it will not hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven View Post
    Hey, i wrote with Pumaspeed, now i got my car to stock. I have the same issue now x35 key invalid. I wrote to the HPTuners Support(81043), Brain will look up to the issue. Tried to read the ECU in Beta Software and Normal Software, no luck. The program think im driving a 1.5 Fiesta ST.

I think its sad that the MAXD Software is closed, i would like to have the Tune from them, but want to try to get a crackle in with the same Tune.
    Well, lets see what comes out..

PS i attached the Error Message and VCM Suite info here Attachment 127503

Tuner in Training
    I would try to read that 1.5 2018 that came up, what's important is your vin number if that is correct it may read your car file just fine. Does not hurt to try.

Tuner in Training
    You also have to have internet and check the firm where update.

Any more luck with this?