Thread: Desired tcc slip showes 4.5 in log but set to 0

Potential Tuner

Desired tcc slip showes 4.5 in log but set to 0

I have zeroed out all tcc desired slip but when logging the desired slip goes to 4.5 rpm when torqe converter locks.
    I need help! The following is the tune file.16 yukon newest modified (faiths).hpt
    This is the log file.23-01-14 09-51-00.hpl
    Thank you for any help.
    Also I have set the tcc gain to 1.0 and offset to 70 psi and it only locks in 4th 5th and 6th gear.
    Everything shifts and feels good but the 4.5 rpm desired slip bothers me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric W. View Post
    I have zeroed out all tcc desired slip but when logging the desired slip goes to 4.5 rpm when torqe converter locks.
    I need help! The following is the tune file.16 yukon newest modified (faiths).hpt
    This is the log file.23-01-14 09-51-00.hpl
    Thank you for any help.
    Also I have set the tcc gain to 1.0 and offset to 70 psi and it only locks in 4th 5th and 6th gear.
    Everything shifts and feels good but the 4.5 rpm desired slip bothers me.
    Looks like DOD is disabled on the engine side, but on the trans side [TCM] 402 - TCC Desired Slip DoD is enabled and all the DOD slip tables have values. Obviously I'd start by zeroing the tables and disabling table [402]. Additionally, I would zero out the TCC min adapt value (field [TCM] 5660 - TCC Adapt Pressure Min). A negative number will allow the trans adapts to remove TCC lock up pressure if it thinks it can get away with it (even if desired slip is zero), just leave leave the max adapt value as is.

Tuner in Training
    i usually only see the 4.5rpm slip when the ac is on. make sure it zeros out when the a/c is off. its hardcoded as far as i know and we are unable to changed the correct tables since they are undefined.