Thread: 2014 F150 ecoboost email tune

Potential Tuner

2014 F150 ecoboost email tune

Hi, i'm new on the ford tuning market
    I know how to tune GM V8 and Dodge V8, but i don't know the ecoboost, i used to order file from BREWCITY BOOST, but they are out of business
    I need someone able to tune it, just add more HP/TQ
    Vehicle is stock, i did read it with HP TUNERS MPVI, file is licenced already
    I will pay for it
    Please let me know
    MARK

Advanced Tuner
    Hello sir, Pm'd you. You can also message me 2297405582 if you need to. Cheers!

Tuner in Training

tuning

Quote Originally Posted by MARKO79 View Post
    Hi, i'm new on the ford tuning market
    I know how to tune GM V8 and Dodge V8, but i don't know the ecoboost, i used to order file from BREWCITY BOOST, but they are out of business
    I need someone able to tune it, just add more HP/TQ
    Vehicle is stock, i did read it with HP TUNERS MPVI, file is licenced already
    I will pay for it
    Please let me know
    MARK
    Hey I have tuned my 2019 2.7 f150 Eco boost and it made a huge difference in torque and power. I seen 495lb of torque on my computer running scanner. I am not an expert and I did make my transmission shift harder on all shifts, but mainly 1-2 and 2-3 and 3-4 and 4-5 to make it shaft harder ad run fast times. I have not changed any turbo settings. You can scan your computer using Hp Tuner and send me your file I can make changes to it for you and send it back to you with the changes.