Thread: 2014 - Taurus SHO - Updated tuning

Tuner in Training

2014 - Taurus SHO - Updated tuning

Hey all - complete newbie I admit - however other than the write up from Metroplex several years back and changes in the Editor since his write up - has anyone continued providing support for the SHO Ecoboost. It varies based on engine - transmission and design from the different versions of changes Ford did not only to the Taurus engine in 2015 - but differences in exhaust and design for the F150's differ. Doesn't seem safe to try and use anything from the F150 threads.

I am trying to update for my own records the Ecoboost recommendations Metroplex documented. However I am missing certain key places in the Editor from the write up like the IPC - MAP Maximum. It obviously moved - however I cant seem to find the place it went too. Is there anyone else that is out there that can share their files - all I am starting with is stock - and TBH the "Tune Repository" is lacking even a 2014 SHO Stock file. Doesn't seem to be a place to submit one - even if it could be used for others.

If these forums are not the place to go for help - any suggestions?

Kryptto

Tuner in Training
    @caniggia and/or @GHuggins - I am looking for ecoboost tuners - you had been acknowledged by others in posts. Any interest in working with me and the 2014 SHO?

Tuner in Training
    Also - is there any interest from the hptuner support for a stock 2014 stock SHO .hpt file?

Potential Tuner

Eco boost remote tune

Quote Originally Posted by kryptto View Post
    @caniggia and/or @GHuggins - I am looking for ecoboost tuners - you had been acknowledged by others in posts. Any interest in working with me and the 2014 SHO?
    I saw the same post recommending GHuggins, I reached out he replied and prefers not to remote tune Ecoboost. @Reubone will help you out, You can email him at [email protected].

Thanks

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by f8lbyte View Post
    I saw the same post recommending GHuggins, I reached out he replied and prefers not to remote tune Ecoboost. @Reubone will help you out, You can email him at [email protected].

Thanks
    @f8lbyte thank you for the referral. Much appreciated, and no I don't wish to shout out to anyone who doesn't wish to be involved.

Much appreciated.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by f8lbyte View Post

Thanks
    Thank you for the recommend! I ought to send you a hat!