Thread: You do not have a license for this file

Potential Tuner

You do not have a license for this file

I tried submitting a ticket but I keep getting this code

Requester: user cannot be created/updated; this Zendesk account has expired

Here's what I typed out

Couple years ago on old laptop, no issue making any changes, write/flash files and haven't done anything since.

fast forward to this year, wanted to adjust rpm limiter and tire size with new laptop, it won't write or save program(GRAYED). i tried using my old laptop but it states program is too old and I didn't want to update to latest program yet until my new laptop can work ok so I don't lose any file from old laptop.

I resynce interface, removed and update the normal hptuner and did same for beta, bought 2 more credits, same problem.

I tried to see if I could do anything on the tuned 8.1 (changing it back to stock tune to see if anything works) as well, and it came up with same issue . I used teamviewer with my tuner and he couldn't do anything as well and thought possibly the laptop/hptuner program being the issue.

Laptop is stock

i attached 3 files, first two are what it shows when attempting to save/update file. 3rd is for tech info I believe you might need

Thank you!!

20230122_104341.jpg20230122_104404.jpgvcmeditor info.pnglaptopinfo.pnglaptopinfo2.png
    Last edited by What?; 01-22-2023 at 03:15 PM.

Potential Tuner
    More info

MPVI2
    Controller OS 12580029
    1GCCS14H538240454
    2003 chevy s10 2.2

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    The zendesk issue should now be resolved, please resubmit your ticket for further assistance.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"