Thread: MPVI3 Standalone Logging

Potential Tuner

MPVI3 Standalone Logging

Hello, new user here so I may be messing something up. Using a MPVI3 on a '22 Camaro ZL1, trying to use the standalone logging feature. I plugged in the device, updated the firmware. Quick press the bluetooth button and green light on device turns white then bluish, similar to when logging with the laptop plugged in. Sometimes it just shuts off at this point, all lights turn off, will not power back on. Have to unplug and replug OR just stays in this bluelight state even when attempting to stop logging by pushing bluetooth button again. Also no log files are generated with standalone mode on the device.

On a second note bluetooth never gets broadcasted when putting it into pairing mode. Is this me messing something up or device problem? Can I check firmware or force a manual redownload of firmware somehow to see if that fixes anything? Are there patch notes for firmware located anywhere?

Potential Tuner
    I have the same issue with the standalone data logging. I put in a ticket for tech support and they were not much help. They wanted me to send it in for them to check it out, but I cant go without the MPVI3 for weeks. Did you ever get yours working? I did a search and apparently there have been a few people with the issue.