Thread: 2018 Nissan Titan Trans shift slip after tuning

Potential Tuner

2018 Nissan Titan Trans shift slip after tuning

After tuning my Titan it hesitates or slips on its 4th to 5th shift, sometimes a little and sometimes pretty hard, I don?t know what on the tune it could be but if someone could help me out I would love to know

Tuner in Training
    What did u change on your tune ?

Potential Tuner
    Only thing I?ve changed is spark advance and some AFR Ratios, also I changed the throttle sensor to come straight from the pedal to disable the speed limiter

Tuner in Training
    Try to change the throttle like it was stock and see if that helps, or try to return the stock tune and see if the problem goes away.
    If these two options didn't help the shifts then you might have an actual transmission issue that is not related to the tune.

Potential Tuner
    I?ve retuned it to stock and it will fix the issue, now I?m just trying to figure out what it might be I set the throttle back to normal and it still hesitates but I?ll try to mess with the spark and trans settings and let y?all now what happens

Potential Tuner
    The 2018 Nissan Titan Trans is a pickup truck manufactured by Nissan. The vehicle's gearshift lever includes both automatic and manual gearshift levers.
    If the vehicle slips into the gearshift after adjusting, this can reduce the vehicle's driving performance and make it more difficult to control. There are a number of reasons that can lead to the shift of the gear lever of the 2018 Nissan Titan Trans, including:
    Driving-related problems: If the driver fails to control the vehicle properly, this can result in the shift lever slipping.
    To solve this problem, the driver needs to take the car to a professional service center for inspection and repair. If there is a failure of the gearshift system, the damaged parts need to be replaced. If it is a problem of lubrication, it is necessary to add lubricating oil. For driving related problems, the driver needs to improve his driving skills to avoid shifting the gear lever in the future. You can see the details here mod apk android