Hello -

I have a 2016 5.0L F150 6R80. I have removed the torque converter and added a clutch operated via linear actuator. I have an electric motor that spins a hub that spins the front pump. I've added an ATF seal on this hub to prevent leakage out of the front pump that has been a headache. To get leakage to stop, I've had to plug the CREL TCC circuit and leave the CAPPLY TCC circuit unplugged; this works pretty well. The CAPPLY circuit acts as a drain back to the pan for any leakage around the pump gear.

The truck operates decently most of the time although I am still tuning the clutch operation to smooth out the starts/stops. I have recently gotten the truck up to higher speeds and it appears that I need to complete some tuning beyond the engine braking and shift map changes I've implemented. I have three issues:

1.The below DTCs-
P062C Control Module Vehicle Speed Performance
P177F Unable Engage Neutral
P1744 TC Clutch Solenoid Circuit Performance
P2758 TC Clutch Pressure Solenoid Stuck On

2. I get some leaks when the TCC tries to engage in 3rd-6th.

3. Sporadically the truck will not shift above 4th gear. This appears to correlate with a wrench light, but I haven't yet been able to isolate which DTC this is. It does not happen every time, but when it does happen, I need to clear codes and it may shift up to 6th just fine.

I believe I may need to make the PCM believe that the torque converter is always locked (to prevent the codes and limp mode) while keeping the TCC solenoid from ever actuating (to prevent leaks out of my ATF seal). Does anybody have any recommendations for making this happen? Any recommendations otherwise?

Kind of a weird problem, so I can answer any questions that pop up

Thanks!
truckman7