Thread: VW Golf Mk7.5

Potential Tuner

VW Golf Mk7.5

I'm considering the HPTuner device however I can't load examples of VW files to review without the device.

Does the HPTuner software give you access to tables like injector dwell for the Golf MK7.5?

Does it give you all the necessary tables?

thanks

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanker View Post
    I'm considering the HPTuner device however I can't load examples of VW files to review without the device.

Does the HPTuner software give you access to tables like injector dwell for the Golf MK7.5?

Does it give you all the necessary tables?

thanks
    Honest assessment is that it's sufficient for a basic stage 1 or stage 2 type of file, but will be lacking for anything more, or if you want to enable MPI and things like that. It also does not support DQ381 yet that I am aware of. It does have injector latency table(s) though, lol.

Potential Tuner
    Well that might be a problem given I have a euro car with MPI. I wonder how the Euro Hp Tuner did their golf? They were running a Garrett 2260S from memory.
    Yes, I'm aware they don't support the D381.

Potential Tuner
    However, HPTuner is a popular tuning software that allows users to modify various aspects of a vehicle's performance, including fuel and ignition timing, boost, and other engine parameters. It is possible that the software provides access to the necessary tables for tuning the Golf MK7.5, but you would need to consult the software documentation or contact HPTuner support for more information.