Thread: Flex fuel tables in 2014 S7

Flex fuel tables in 2014 S7

i have a 2014 S7 4.0t
    There are flex fuel tables in the tune file. I am wondering if anyone has or can point me in the right direction to enable this feature.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by corvettechronicles View Post
    i have a 2014 S7 4.0t
    There are flex fuel tables in the tune file. I am wondering if anyone has or can point me in the right direction to enable this feature.
    Is the vehicle factory flex fuel? Or a flex fuel bin without the hardware?

Quote Originally Posted by TylerJDubbs View Post
    Is the vehicle factory flex fuel? Or a flex fuel bin without the hardware?
    No hardware.
    I am trying to understand the logic for it as they don't have an enable mode for it. I found values for the fuel pressure increase based on fuel temperature, then it will modify or use SF which is secondary fuel like ethanol. I am going to test my theory out this week.

Tuner in Training
    Not sure if this helps but I have an S6 with ethanol sensor wired into OBD port just like DS1, but Hptuners does not read it. I cant find anywhere on the tune where I can enable a flex fuel sensor, like ive seen on some videos for GM cars. Let me know if you do get it working, It seems like it does have everything else you would need.

Quote Originally Posted by boostboy View Post
    Not sure if this helps but I have an S6 with ethanol sensor wired into OBD port just like DS1, but Hptuners does not read it. I cant find anywhere on the tune where I can enable a flex fuel sensor, like ive seen on some videos for GM cars. Let me know if you do get it working, It seems like it does have everything else you would need.
    I am still trying to figure out. The sensor wired to the obd port would be when the ds1 interface is plugged in. it will get reading from the sensor and adjust. to my understanding it will only adjust if plugged in.

Tuner in Training
    Any update? can anyone reach out to support? we need support for ethanol sensor and addition of 4 bar map and ability to log wgdc. Ive tried asking support maybe if someone else reaches out they will consider it more and realize the demand

Tuner in Training
    In order to have the ECU working with the Ethanol sensor it need to be wired directly to it, for this you need to know the specific location for the pin on the conector and then do the programing required to let the ECU know its there.