Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2014 ram idle cam swap issues

so spray ram i put int your second file and it misfire still and it seemed to have shaken more in the cab
    Attached Files Attached Files

i just really am confused. it still dies when coming to a stop and misfires. im just defeated. im about to check fuel pressure just to rule everything out.

Tuner
    I see some areas in the spark section that I needed to make adjustments for that I missed and will go over this again this afternoon for you. Not sure these changes will fix any misfires or keep you from shutting down at a stop, but we can try at least.
    2016 Ram CCSB Forged NA 396ci Stroker
    +1.5cc Flat top Mahle Power-Pak Forged Pistons w/13.2/1 CR on E85
    Forged Manley 4.05" Stroke Crank
    Race Ported Eagles/Titanium 2.10"/Titanium 1.62" Valves
    Self-Designed Custom Grind 236/249 .629/.629 111LSA 110ICL+1Adv
    Ported Holley Hi-Ram Intake/NXpress Hi-Ram NO2 Plate kit w/250 Shot(4 sec)
    Tx Spd 2" Prim LT Headers/Active Viper Hood/2-Step Launch
    ATI SD w/15% UD/Hellcat Pump/Demon 700cc Inj
    Edge Pro Conv w/3800 stall/Det Tru-Trac/410 Gears

so tomorrow the splitter to test fuel pressure is coming in so ill check that. But today i did a about ten throttle relearns and did a data log to see if that would help. But can someone look at my transmission channels/pids in my data log and see if it looks funky?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    Personally, aside from intermittent fuel trims leaning on the rich side, I'm not seeing much wrong at all with your log here. What exactly are your biggest issues currently and which tune were you running for this log?
    2016 Ram CCSB Forged NA 396ci Stroker
    +1.5cc Flat top Mahle Power-Pak Forged Pistons w/13.2/1 CR on E85
    Forged Manley 4.05" Stroke Crank
    Race Ported Eagles/Titanium 2.10"/Titanium 1.62" Valves
    Self-Designed Custom Grind 236/249 .629/.629 111LSA 110ICL+1Adv
    Ported Holley Hi-Ram Intake/NXpress Hi-Ram NO2 Plate kit w/250 Shot(4 sec)
    Tx Spd 2" Prim LT Headers/Active Viper Hood/2-Step Launch
    ATI SD w/15% UD/Hellcat Pump/Demon 700cc Inj
    Edge Pro Conv w/3800 stall/Det Tru-Trac/410 Gears

It's the file that was in it before all this happend . But I'm concerned that the trans mission is is responding to slow or just acting weird. So when it dies its in 4th gear at 5-10mph. And also I noticed that at idle my trans turbine rpm will sometimes be zero and other times it will match my idle rpm. Idk if I'm just over thinking the trans data or what.

So fuel pressure is good and I decided to check trans fluid level since I'm concerned about the trans might be the issue. The trans level was low so tomorrow I'm going to add fluid till its full and then drive it and see how it acts.

still dies at idle.. i added more friction into transition to idle which helped it from dieing when coming to a stop. but still have misfire on 6 and when its under idle rpm when coming to a stop all the mds cylinders mis. But 6 has more mis counts... maybe it is cam. but im defeated so thank you everyone for trying to help me out i appreciate it alot.