I have done several searches but cant seem to find the exact info I need. Have an 06 lsj with 2.8 and all the goodies and 80lb injectors. I am attempting to do Maf tuning but cant get any of my afr error histograms to work. I am logging both maf sensors as well as my aem wideband through the MVPI pro and on the green connector for the #1 input for analog. I have set up other histos and they work but the ones for my MAF Err and eventually VE error will not populate and cant figure out exactly why. My wideband is displaying in lambda because I am gonna put E85 in this thing and tune it after I get the 93 octane tune done first.mine.Layout.xml this is my layout just not sure what I am doing wrong and any help appreciated! This is my second cobalt and been playing with tuning for about 6yrs now just never got to this point before with a wideband. Its an AEM 30334 with the obd port cut off and the wires repinned into the back of sensor for the analog outputs and attached to the MPVI pro at pin #1 and the ground on pin #5. There is something I overlooked somewhere I am sure. Thanks again for anyone that will spend some time showing me how to correct my histograms!