Thread: 2014 Turn on Transmission Temp

2014 Turn on Transmission Temp

Hello,

On my 2014 Silverado dash display, I'm unable to see the Transmission Temperature. The screen where it is normally located is blank. Ever since I had a remote tune done it's hasn't displayed the temperature for the trans. I tried reaching out to the person who tuned it with no response. Is there a way to turn it on with HP Tuners? I just installed a new transmission and would like to monitor the trans temp.

Thank you,

Tuning Addict
    You can compare it to your original and see what was changed. If anything configurable was changed, then you can change that back, but honestly I can't think of anything right off that would affect your trans temp not displaying. You might be able to unhook and hook the battery back up to see if it starts reading, but I imagine that was done with the tranny replacement?
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC