Thread: Need help tuning

Need help tuning

This is my first post so forgive me if i am not to detailed, but i need some help tuning my 2013 Dodge SRT8 Superbee(6.4L). The vehicle is has a Maggie S/C(10PSI), 17% lower pulley, forged internals, Fore Innovation fuel system(not sure which system), ID1000 injectors, Stage 3 Texas Speed Cam, and a 4000 torque converter. The car recently just got the Stage 3 cam and converter. The car was then given to someone to tune which now knowing they had no clue what they were doing. So i am sure there are other tables that have been changed which did not need to be changed. The car is very sluggish and a just not running right. And last night after rolling into throttle, it bangged limiter instead of shifting and then stayed stuck into 2nd. I do not know what is going on and have no clue where to start. Some help/guidance would be greatly apricated!Part Throttle Log.hplCurrent Tune.hpt

Quote Originally Posted by Zfowler45 View Post
    This is my first post so forgive me if i am not to detailed, but i need some help tuning my 2013 Dodge SRT8 Superbee(6.4L). The vehicle is has a Maggie S/C(10PSI), 17% lower pulley, forged internals, Fore Innovation fuel system(not sure which system), ID1000 injectors, Stage 3 Texas Speed Cam, and a 4000 torque converter. The car recently just got the Stage 3 cam and converter. The car was then given to someone to tune which now knowing they had no clue what they were doing. So i am sure there are other tables that have been changed which did not need to be changed. The car is very sluggish and a just not running right. And last night after rolling into throttle, it bangged limiter instead of shifting and then stayed stuck into 2nd. I do not know what is going on and have no clue where to start. Some help/guidance would be greatly apricated!Part Throttle Log.hplCurrent Tune.hpt
    Can you get the stock file ? what fuel ?

Missing a lot of data in the log, However I see the error for the limp mode and fixed it for ya,
    My advice would be to get an A/F gauge installed and have another tuner take a look. I am seeing a few issues in the file.
    Attached Files Attached Files

www.n2speed.com
    http://www.amp4x4.com
    [email protected]

Dodge And GM Tuning Suppport
    Diablosport CMR | HP Tuners

Quote Originally Posted by MI_Tuning View Post
    Can you get the stock file ? what fuel ?

Here is a stock file that was pulled from the HPtuners repository. And the car is currently on 93OCT.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by N2speed View Post
    Missing a lot of data in the log, However I see the error for the limp mode and fixed it for ya,
    My advice would be to get an A/F gauge installed and have another tuner take a look. I am seeing a few issues in the file.
    Thank you for your help and I will apply the change you made to the TCM hopefully it will fix the issue. I have a buddy who works at Hennessey taking a look at the file and helping out get everything where it needs to be, but as far as the ECM tune goes what are some other issues that you are seeing?