Thread: Looking for Stock tune file for 10-12 Ram 6.7 Cab & Chassis w/PTO & auto trans

Looking for Stock tune file for 10-12 Ram 6.7 Cab & Chassis w/PTO & auto trans

Wondering if anyone has a stock file they can share for a 2010-2012 Ram 6.7 cab & chassis auto trans with PTO. Went to read the stock file with HPT and it came back with errors. Would not recognize HPT and the truck would not start. I found a 2012 pickup truck file that I flashed and got it to run and move but it is not correct. Just need the stock file to get it back to stock. Thank you

Banned
    Comes at a price. $50USD with your vin number and the s/n number and e/c number off the ecm and I can make you an exact match stock file with the latest available calibration.
    Last edited by Jim P; 02-04-2023 at 10:03 AM.

Jim P. Sounds good. Give me till later this afternoon/evening or so and I will message you with all the info. I can pay via PayPal or Venmo. Thank you.
    Last edited by lowerthedynamite; 02-04-2023 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Change.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim P View Post
    Comes at a price. $50USD with your vin number and the s/n number and e/c number off the ecm and I can make you an exact match stock file with the latest available calibration.
    i need this, the dodge ram 2500 6.7 cumins read the protocol error message and did not start up again.

Banned
    Pm me with the above noted information and email.

Tuner in Training
    50 for a stock file? Wow what a joke...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eurowise View Post
    50 for a stock file? Wow what a joke...
    Your time may be completely fucking worthless, mine is not

Banned
    $50 for a half hour of my time to generate an exact matching tune file is pretty reasonable. The real joke is everyone that wants everything for free. Time is money, a concept you obviously have zero understanding of.