MPVI2 connected to the usb3.0 on my laptop (HP 15-d035dx) and my LC2 connected via serial cable->USB into one of the USB2.0 ports. Usually about 50% of the time, when i connect to vehicle and start logging, it doesnt pick up the wideband signal at first. sometimes i can stop the log, restart and it'll pick it up, other times i'll have to unplug it completely, disconnect from interface, and reconnect before it'll start reading. ive even seen it drop the signal in the middle of a 30-40 minute log. wideband is still reading, according to the innovate display, just not being logged. i've also seen some PIDs not being picked up initially, rpm, for one. i'm really at a loss of where to start troubleshooting the connection problems. ive seen plenty of posts about this problem on here, but no actual resolution to the problem. only thing that seems to be a common recommendation is the amount of PIDs being logged, i'm at 28 currently. maybe i need to wait for the wideband sensor to warm up before connecting/starting the log? any insights?