Thread: Injector pulse width issue Bank 2 rich

Tuner in Training

Injector pulse width issue Bank 2 rich

Build details:
    350sbc bored 30 over, Summit Flat top pistons W/ 6cc relief, Summit Vortec heads, Melling cam Duration 283/287,
    Edelbrock Pro-flo XT Intake w/ 92mm throttle body and 42lb injectors. All controlled with a 0411 ecu.

When I am driving Bank 2 goes totally rich.
    I thought it was random but it seems when I am hard on the throttle something goes wrong with Bank 2 and the Pulse Width suddenly jumps on Bank 2, as far as 6ms more than Bank 1.

I have no idea what could cause this and most the time if I turn the engine off and restart it the issues goes away until I'm pretty hard on the throttle.

I would lean towards the ECU being bad or a bad ground being the issue with what I know about vehicles but with being a custom build and tune I am not sure what all could go wrong.
    Tomorrow Ill check and run a few more grounds to see if that helps but I'm just seeing if anyone has knowledge on this sort of issue.
    Attached Files Attached Files

not seeing o2 mv looks like bank 2 o2 could be lazy at responding you should log mv too

Advanced Tuner
    You should post the tune as well. What conversion package are you using?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by DrLoch View Post
    You should post the tune as well. What conversion package are you using?
    I'm not sure what you mean by conversion package? Ive attached my current tune.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by ctsv2011 View Post
    not seeing o2 mv looks like bank 2 o2 could be lazy at responding you should log mv too
    I will start to log that but lazy or not wouldn't it reduce the pulse when it does read 50 percent rich too?