Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6.2 Silverado E-Force Supercharger need tuning HELP

Tuner
    Tfoggy I would appreciate if you could post that tune. I am not sure what I can do with it because it will be Gen V, but I might be able to see the Edelbrock settings for the 6.2. I have the Edelbrock tune for a 5.3 but I am new and am having issues with expanding the volume out for the 6.2. As far as the T-map I am not sure about that either, I have decided to put a ZR1 MAP sensor on and just use the original MAF sensor harness and MAP harness, and just get rid of the T-map. I have a strange feeling this going to like gas with the supercharger on it I can watch the gas gauge go down, before the superrcharger I was getting 13 mpg. I appreciate any help. Thanks
    Tom

Tuner
    Oh crap.. I didn't realize that you are Gen V.. I usually just lurk around the Gen IV forum to learn or help if I can
    A gen IV tune will do nothing for you but i'll post it anyways
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    Thanks Tfoggy I do actually have a Gen IV in my truck and your tune file was quite interesting because its hardware is almost identical with my camshaft your OE is a 500/497 with a 115 lobe seperation and I am running a 500/500 with a 112 lobe seperation and your fuel injectors are the same part number as the ones I put in mine. So technically your tune should put me real close. I was hoping for segment swapping but that did not work. Anyway a lot a good information in there, just some questionable numbers related to MAP sensor linear, IAT calibration, and some oxygen sensor data did not match up to my Edelbrock tune. I am waiting on new MAP sensor and try some things with the fuel and airflow. Thanks again

Lift doesn't affect nearly anything at all in the tune, you need to compare duration.

Tuner
    No problem... That tighter lobe sep you have will affect lots...
    I don't really know "alot" about that tune other than I had to bring it back 3 time (and pay $$ each time) to get it to this...
    But it was a real gas pig... I have since taken off the SC and went to my current VVT gwatney cam and some head work
    So I had to start from Scratch !!