Thread: 6.7 Cummins to Ford truck

Potential Tuner

6.7 Cummins to Ford truck

Hi everyone,

Getting a bit sick of emailing these tuner companies with questions and getting zero response. Looking for some help.

I have a 2008 6.7 Cummins auto truck, the motor is going into a 2005 Ford F-350 6.0 ZF6 truck.

Looking for a tune, can?t seem to find what I want. I want a tune that has more HP/TQ tow/drivable street performance, deleted skim, change auto to manual, removed throttle valve, Deleted CCV, and I do not have Egr/dpf I know it?s not legal so if I can?t program it out fine?but I want to. Also couple questions; how do I use exhaust brake and does the ecm control the cruise control?

I won?t have time to play too much, need something turn key as it?s my daily. I am happy to mess with details later or as I drive it.

Hope someone can help!

Tyler

this would be best done with efilive so you can flip the calibration easily, you should also be fine to run with the auto-calibration as well but you'll need help or a tune from Jim P on here
    2010 F-350 03 5.9/848ecm, built 5R110, 30% over sticks, 10mm pump, 64mm Stealth Turbo
    2008 F-350 03 5.9
    Fumminstuning.com
    acct got hacked starting over! yay