Thread: 2015 duramax LML swap

2015 duramax LML swap

I'm currently doing a 2015 LML swap into a 1953 chevy pickup. i have the truck all ready to start swapping but before i take the drivetrain out of the 2015 sierra wreck i bought from copart i went through to make sure everything works as it should. I am obviously removing certain items from the truck and not reusing them like def and the cat. i have hp tuners and was going through everything to make sure if i could and it seems either i am doing something wrong or hp tuners will not let you disable certain features on a diesel. Is this possible or do i need to find another tool to perform what i am trying to do? Thanks in advance for anyones insight/help!

EPA has regulated software companies so emissions defeating (illegal) cannot be done and this feature was removed over a decade ago in HPT. Big box tuners wont do it. But some have the skill/knowledge to do so if you can find them as they've gone underground.
    2006 GTO 403ci lsa heads kooks long tubes corsa ss exhaust OTR intake HPTuned

2010 GMC Sierra LMM Duramax. Exhaust and tuned

PS find an LMM and i could help ya out!
    2006 GTO 403ci lsa heads kooks long tubes corsa ss exhaust OTR intake HPTuned

2010 GMC Sierra LMM Duramax. Exhaust and tuned

Awesome thanks not what i wanted to hear but at least i know what i need to do now. Guess i will have to unload this and hunt for a LS motor unless i find something to make this work like maybe a stand alone system. Someone somewhere has to have done this just need to keep digging i guess Thanks again.