Thread: Please take a look at this photo of my High Octane Spark table - question

Please take a look at this photo of my High Octane Spark table - question

I have a 2011 Corvette LS3 with a Magnuson 'Heartbeat' SC. Since I am using 93 octane pump gas, I keep the boost to a max of 7.3 PSI.

Using the high octane spark table shown below, I get no knock retard. AFR during WOT stays at a pretty steady 11.7 which I think is a pretty safe AFR for a boosted engine.

If you look at the spark table below, you can see that at WOT, the timing is 10.0* at 2,200 RPM and increases to a max of 16.5* at 5,600 RPM and above.

I don't want to increase the timing above 16.5* at WOT, but I was wondering if 10.0* timing is too low down a 2,200 RPM (and it's only 12.0* by the time it's at 3,200 RPM)

The reason I ask this is because I have seen some other folks boosted spark tables where the timing stays around 16.5* from around 3,000 RPM all the way up to redline.

What do you think,

its very easy to use the scanner to log your knock sensor vs. rpm and then paste special; subtract in the editor to your high spark table until theres no more knock

Tuner
    It looks pretty "normal" to me for a supercharged street/pump gas engine