Thread: 2010 Audi A4 2.0T FSI Quattro Layouts/tuning advice

Tuner in Training

2010 Audi A4 2.0T FSI Quattro Layouts/tuning advice

I'm looking to tune this new to me Audi I got and know what mods I want to get but don't know what parameters to adjust first/the most important ones for these ECUS. I don't want to pay IE or APR to do it for me, I like learning new platforms; I've already tuned a 2007 cobalt SS and a 2016 Ram 1500, made good power numbers on both, and I would love to make good power on this as well. Are there any thread recommendations? Anyone specifically I should PM? I haven't bought any credits yet but it's been worth it for the other cars I've tuned, hope its the same for this one. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
    Last edited by Cleophus_2014; 02-27-2023 at 12:33 AM.

attach your tune bro. chances are some one will help . I might even be able to help you. these cars have a million tables lol .

Tuner in Training
    Sorry SuperG5 my schedule is crazy at this time and I just checked back and saw your message. So thanks for the reply! I haven't bought credits yet, but would like to know what parameters I'm going to be modifying and a decent layout for the scanner. Attached is just the stock tune file hpt provides.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Post update

2010 superg5 audi a4 2010 .hpt here is a small tune you can play with . lmk if the 2 step in park works. ill need a log to make it work a little better in gear. is your audi manual or auto? i noticed your file has extra parameters with dfco and other derivative parameters. let me know how it goes . ill make a ticket for those parameters on my file and im not sure but i think were missing exhaust large lift parameters . i beleive there is a parameter for that. i dont see a way to control the solenoids above the exhaust cam shaft.

Tuner in Training
    super g5 I'm sorry I didn't specify. My Audi is a 6 speed Manual Quattro

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperG5 View Post
    2010 superg5 audi a4 2010 .hpt here is a small tune you can play with . lmk if the 2 step in park works. ill need a log to make it work a little better in gear. is your audi manual or auto? i noticed your file has extra parameters with dfco and other derivative parameters. let me know how it goes . ill make a ticket for those parameters on my file and im not sure but i think were missing exhaust large lift parameters . i beleive there is a parameter for that. i dont see a way to control the solenoids above the exhaust cam shaft.
    I made a thread about the exhaust cam solenoid control a while ago. I don't think it's available any B8 2.0T Hp Tuners factory tune that they provide, as I've yet to see it.