Thread: Long tube header install

Potential Tuner

Long tube header install

-Hey guys i need some help. I have a 2017 Camaro 2ss. I have just installed long tube headers with hi flow cats, and of course lol I'm getting codes. I'm new to tuning and I need a little help. I know that I need tom lengthen the delay time of the rear 02 sensors reading do to the placement of the the rear 02 sensors but not totally sure what changes to make. I have disabled all of the rear 02 sensor codes, but I be leave that it will not Compleat a readiness test. I would really like to know the correct way to fix this. If anyone can help I would be most thankful.

Tuning Addict
    Thought long tubes on a diesel would be an interesting read and here I find this Under the genV GM tab - there's a thread to a car dying with closed loop fueling or something like that where I posted a tune with what to change
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Potential Tuner
    Lol Thank you for the help. As you can see I'm a newbie lol.