Thread: HP Tuners short commings

HP Tuners short commings

I am sure it has been discussed but I hate the fact that HP Tuners has no backwards compatibility to reading logs. I sure wish the would fix that in the next revision of their suite. Also it is a shame that they do not make a handheld tuner like Diablo. They are far superior to diablo in every way except I have to haul a laptop with me when I want to data log or even write a tune. At least put VCM suite in Google and Apple store or make it compatible with Chromebooks, they are cheap and if it gets ran over in the pits who cares.
    Just my thoughts and I am sure it has been discussed before. Carry on.

Advanced Tuner
    How would you go about being able to change parameters with a handheld when there are thousands of tables in the tune?
    I cant imagine trying to chance small sections of the spark tables with a handheld..

change it on a laptop and load it to the handheld

Speaking of shortcoming, what is up with all their Beta releases over the last couple of days?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgeboy View Post
    Speaking of shortcoming, what is up with all their Beta releases over the last couple of days?
    We always have multiple beta releases, we're on 5.1.7xx, new definitions, new tables, new support all of which requires a new build for each one. Nothing abnormal there. Thank you for your input.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"