2016 HC 4.5 whipple

have had an issue since I installed this engine. the E85 had gummed up in some of the injectors { never ran E85 before } but everything is clean now, BUT Im having sensors reading CRAZY numbers and I DO NOT want to hurt the engine.

I have been fortunate enough to have someone here give me valuable advice, and I don't want to wear him out with this. the fuel trims were showing 30 and inj duty cycle 160% on some logs yesterday. after flashing the ecm with some MINOR changes, the injector ms started showing 330000 and back to nothing, TODAY its showing the same, BUT I've just realized the MAP is showing 50 then 300 the 250 AT IDLE !!!! I have swapped the lower map sensor plugs from right to left , NO change... I have unloomed the ENTIRE wiring harness { engine } to look for ANY wiring issues, NONE, all 4 IMAP sensors were new in oct.

could the ecm be the issue ?

a " Bug " ??? I had JUST updated my Pc with the latest vcm suite { my tune was in beta, and IDK if there could be an issue with it NOT being in beta now ??

Ive attached the tune I had & read it with the newest vcm, and then re loaded it, went for a drive & the went WO log is the result. the fuel pumps ARE working as they should, whatever is happening, is something other than fuel delivery { that does NOT include the fuel injectors }

I am COMPLETLY lost, AND hopeless { feeling anyway} because I DO NOT have a clue WHAT to start with to diagnose/ find/ this problem. I will post the logs I took today at idle & the tune fileok, went over ALL wireing. the MAP looks like the culprit is one sensor bad which one can one .hplswapped lower map plugs around BOTTOM of intake below heat exchanger NO change.hplupdated whipple tune.hptread of chickenhawk with vcm NOT beta.hptwent WO & held it. whatever is happening is on this log MAGNIFIED.hplok, went over ALL wireing. the MAP looks like the culprit is one sensor bad which one can one .hplswapped lower map plugs around BOTTOM of intake below heat exchanger NO change.hplupdated whipple tune.hptread of chickenhawk with vcm NOT beta.hptwent WO & held it. whatever is happening is on this log MAGNIFIED.hpl