Thread: E92 canbus integration swap

E92 canbus integration swap

I'm trying to get my swap started. I believe its the world's first Gen V BRZ/86 swap. Right now I am in a no start condition, I disabled VAT (there was only one on my 2016 Camaro ECU) and disabled the Starter Diag, as well as turning off DTCs P0513, P0630 and P0633, to no avail. Am I missing anything on the ECU side?

Thanks,

vatsdisabled.hpt

Senior Tuner
    Don’t really know anything about the Gen 5 stuff. But will be very surprised if turning of codes that might relate to security/theft prevention will work. That would make theft to simple.

Did you do a write entire?

Also a data log could be helpful, if something isn't reading correctly it may not want to fire. This is assuming the engine at least cranks over. Could even spray some brake cleaner in the intake if it's got spark.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Did you do a write entire?

Also a data log could be helpful, if something isn't reading correctly it may not want to fire. This is assuming the engine at least cranks over. Could even spray some brake cleaner in the intake if it's got spark.
    Yeah did a write entire. It's not cranking

Tuner
    try disable clutch interlock in Transmission > Manual > Clutch Position Sensor

Quote Originally Posted by zr1driver View Post
    try disable clutch interlock in Transmission > Manual > Clutch Position Sensor
    No change, unfortunately. I also monitored the starter relay and crank request whileturning the key and they are showing on and yes respectively

Senior Tuner
    May just be a wiring issue?

It's cranking over now, but isn't reading an rpm or oil pressure when cranking.
    Any other parameters I should monitor when cranking to see if the ecu is getting signals from the engine?
    Also, have a p0808 code for clutch position sensor, would that cause any of these issues?