Thread: Video rendering in the right resolution

Tuner in Training

Video rendering in the right resolution

Hello

My camera makes videos in 2.5 k in 2688 x 1512
    On RaceRender I do not find exactly this resolution, I have a resolution approaching, which means that there will necessarily be a resizing.
    Is there a way to change these drop-down menu settings? Maybe in the registry to fill in the exact resolution of my camera?
    Thank you

Advanced Tuner
    Unfortunately, there are only a few preset resolutions around 2.5K: 2560x1440, 2704x1520, and 2736x1536.

It's possible that using a video with length and width of 100x100 and then rendering at 2560x1440 would yield a video that fully covers the length and width of the rendered video. However, if that doesn't work, you may need to use a separate video editing software to render the video in one of those resolutions prior to importing into RaceRender. This thread details a few video editors that might be useful for rendering the video prior to importing it into RaceRender.

I personally use 2704x1520 for my videos captured with a GoPro Hero 10, but that is the native resolution of the video that is captured (even though I use Davinci Resolve to perform some video stabilization in the same resolution prior to importing into RaceRender).

Tuner in Training
    Ok thank you for these clarifications

Finally I will simplify things, I will film in 1080 on my drone, so that the edition will be lighter the videos will be lighter and anyway I pass it that on televisions that are in 1080.
    the day I buy a 4K TV it will always be time to see.