Thread: ZF8 tuning

Tuner in Training

ZF8 tuning

hey i have a 2015 durango rt. 274 comp cam, headers, 392 intake on a 5.7. Looking to get my transmission tuned more. I'm hoping to make this thing a DD, yes i know 274 was to big. Can't change currently as funds were spent on initial upgrades. currently it has weird shifts at WOT from 2-3, and 3-4 where it acts like its hitting the rev limiter for a half second before shifting. it also at times when driving in parking lots seems to act like it wants to speed up, maybe thats still in engine tune some, i'm a newbie to all this and had it dyno tuned which is a ways from me and can't keep going back and forth all the time. i'd like it to drive within reason as much as stock as possible. here is the current tune in the vehicle.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by durangoRTRob View Post
    hey i have a 2015 durango rt. 274 comp cam, headers, 392 intake on a 5.7. Looking to get my transmission tuned more. I'm hoping to make this thing a DD, yes i know 274 was to big. Can't change currently as funds were spent on initial upgrades. currently it has weird shifts at WOT from 2-3, and 3-4 where it acts like its hitting the rev limiter for a half second before shifting. it also at times when driving in parking lots seems to act like it wants to speed up, maybe thats still in engine tune some, i'm a newbie to all this and had it dyno tuned which is a ways from me and can't keep going back and forth all the time. i'd like it to drive within reason as much as stock as possible. here is the current tune in the vehicle.
    It might be necessary to make some changes on shift schedule, shift pressure and shift timing.

In case you have a log, I can take a look