Thread: 2022 Ram 3500 6.7 - Disabling speed limiter

Potential Tuner

2022 Ram 3500 6.7 - Disabling speed limiter

Guys, I would like to ask a question. A customer asked me to remove the top speed limiter on the Ram 3500, which is set at 170km/h. Is it possible to perform with MPVI3 by OBD port?

Potential Tuner
    Goodnight! Could someone help me if it is possible to change the maximum speed limiter?

I would recommend AlfaOBD for this type of change. It is available on Android or Windows. You may need a bypass cable depending on the year.
    2019 CCSB Bighorn - Excited HP Tuners finally supported Cummins CM2350&2450 platforms

Advanced Tuner
    You will need the bypass cable

I wasn't aware Alpha could change the speed limiter.

If it cannot, you will also need the PCM unlocked in addition to the bypass cable in order to flash the change to the PCM

Potential Tuner
    And what is the best interface to use AlfaOBD? Tks

I have always just used Android but I know there are some features that only work with Windows (not sure which ones).

This is the bypass cable I use:
    https://www.kaodtech.com/product-pag...-module-bypass
    2019 CCSB Bighorn - Excited HP Tuners finally supported Cummins CM2350&2450 platforms

Advanced Tuner
    obdlink mx+
    [email protected]

don tanklage

Advanced Tuner
    *I believe you would be able to connect a lap top running windows with any bluetooth interface (interface that uses elm 327 protocol) but that one ^^^ I know works