Thread: exhaust parameters can't find...

Tuner in Training

exhaust parameters can't find...

A total noobie question here. I purchased (4) credits for my 2023 ZL1, can't find the exhaust group in navigator. I did the online "Tuners Tools" and went through the for parameter access codes, linked device etc. But still nothing, so I bought 2 additional credits, synced device, it showed a quick message that it was adding (2) but after that and then checking my licenses count, it still only shows 4 total. So I'm totally missing the boat here I'm sure. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks

Tuning Addict
    Exhaust stuff was removed for epa bs and yes even though you took the class doesn't mean you're getting access to it. As for the credits, I recommend contacting support.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Tuner in Training
    Yep !!! They few that want to change this will cause Global Warming I'm sure !!! Not like the masses that do so much more ! I will live with what I have ! Thanks EPA !

Tuner in Training
    So, one thing I did find once I licensed my CCM. Was all the exhaust parameters I wanted to change I could! In fact, for my 6th gen ZL1 it has a parameter for "Exhaust Rumble Enable". I set this to '0' for Performance Mode 0 (for me that's Touring mode). This did exactly what I wanted, the car now starts up quietly, just like Snow / Ice mode. But for my default start-up mode Touring. That prevents me from needing to press and hold the start button for 10 seconds to get the car in run mode where I can change the performance mode to S/I to get a quiet start up! So that was a good deal!

Tuning Addict
    Can you post the tune with the ccm?
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Tuner
    I haven't had HPTuner in use since last fall. So the EPA eliminated access to CCM. Have they also limited/eliminated ability to update software as well? Haven't seen any updates in some time.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by GHuggins View Post
    Can you post the tune with the ccm?
    Sorry I missed seeing this request... Here is the screen shot...

Screenshot 2023-07-04 171303.jpg