Thread: 2009 Wrangler with 2021 Hemi and ZF75 8 speed

Tuner in Training

2009 Wrangler with 2021 Hemi and ZF75 8 speed

I have done a Jeep speed shop swap on my wrangler and am looking to verify its at least running correctly before I even start to think
    about learning to tune for performance.
    I believe Im running a 2009 ish grand Cherokee 5.7 ecu with a challenger tune/flash. Im not sure this is correct as Its tough to get answers sometimes with details.
    I have credits and installed an AEM wideband gauge 18 inches or so from the stock manifold in the down pipe. Seems to bounce a lot between 14.6 and 15.2 when at idle.
    Is there anyone here that could take a look a log file for me and see if the basics are correct? I did a log running down the street with a little WOT and normal driving. Not even sure if I logged what I need or am setup correctly to log.
    Thanks in advance for any help. I can paypay small fee if needed for the help uf needed.
    TC.

Advanced Tuner
    post the tune and the log
    [email protected]

don tanklage

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSick View Post
    post the tune and the log
    Not sure if I attached correctly..... still learning here.
    I will go grab the current tune from the ecu shortly. The one I posted should be correct but
    I want to be sure.....Thanks.

JeepJK2009Hemi57_ORIGINAL.hpt
    4 cats run.hpl

Tuner in Training
    I found an issue with the pedal throttle table and fixed that to match a challenger a bit.
    Here is a long idle in the driveway if that helps as well as a recent pulled tune file.
    I will get a highway log ASAP.JeepJK2009Hemi57_CELready.hpt3_14_23_Long idle.hpl

Thanks for any help. Just trying to see if you all find anything amiss or could be improved at a basic level.
    Currently saving for a tune and trying to find someone who knows these hemis locally in Houston.
    I did find a guy but I guess he want back to a former day job. At this point I would settle for a mail in
    tune if any you all do that kind of thing.

NOTE: I will get the wideband logged as well as soon as I read up on it. been a while since I hooked
    it up to my MPV2
    Last edited by Tconners; 03-14-2023 at 11:42 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by HaasExp View Post
    Just posting your tune alone wont yield anything really useful as it does not tell you anything about how the engine is actually running.

You need accompanying datalogs with the appropriate PID channels.

In addition, you also need a wideband O2 sensor that's compatible with HP tuners. Otherwise you or your tuner will be blind as to what the lambda is actually doing at WOT in open loop.
    [email protected]

don tanklage