Thread: "OL-Not Ready" with EQ Cmd 15.97. Why and from where...

Tuner in Training

"OL-Not Ready" with EQ Cmd 15.97. Why and from where...

LS7 with TSP 4.2 cam, LT Headers, etc.

While under very light load, < 2700 rpm, the car gets stuck in OL-Not Ready Fuel system status until coming to a full idle, or giving enough throttle to kick into CL or OL Accel.

So something is triggering OL-Not Ready in these conditions, but can't see the trigger.

And, when in this OL status, where is 15.97 AFR coming from? Car is full warm, and seemingly only after a little bit of cruise at very light throttle. It will continue until there is enough throttle to kick it back into CL.

Note, in this datalog, it shows OL-Not Ready with mostly 15.97, but a few that show 13.60.

So, Why OL under these conditions, and Where is this EQ Cmd coming from?

Many thx!

2006 ZO6 HCI V9 Posted Tune.hpt2006 ZO6 HCI V9 Posted DL.hpl

Because the cat test is still active in the exhaust tab. You need to turn those off or have someone do it for you if you are using too new of software.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Sounds good, but I only see Oxygen Sensor Thresholds for Lean/Rich for Upstream and Downstream O2s in the Diag Exhaust tab. To these need different mV values or is this OS missing parameters?

What version of software do you have?

Anything after like 4.8 removed lots of features for many calibrations because of reasons.....

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Yeah, this was all actually still with a 4.8.x... So it looks like the tables are just missing from this particular 2006 C6Z OS (though later model C6Z models are missing these too...)

Any work-arounds if the usual tables are missing?

They aren't missing on my screen, when I open the files they are there for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tuner in Training
    Well dang, the plot thickens... I confirmed that this was viewed with 4.11.938 Beta which has been pretty trusty for a while now.

Is there some user error on my end that might hide certain parameters? Am in Advanced. I even searched in Navigator for Catalyst and Test, and bupkus...

Like I said, if you are viewing the file with basically anything newer than 4.8, you can not see those tables. They removed them and you will require someone else to alter your file for you.

I still have a MPVI 1 and someone with a MPVI2 can edit your file without a license, the original MPVI doesn't allow me to do that.

Tuner in Training
    10-4, many thx!

Tuner in Training
    Eureka! I found an old Editor version, and those tables are there... Thx again.