Thread: STOCK Tune REQUEST - Gen3 5.0 Mustang Tune

STOCK Tune REQUEST - Gen3 5.0 Mustang Tune

I have a 2021 Mustang 5.0 that was tuned at a big name shop in Orlando and they destroyed it....I dont want to start from their tune, I want to start from a stock tune. Its a 2021 Mustang 5.0 and I am begging someone to email me a factory extracted tune, which i think 2018 to 2023 Mustang 5.0 stock tune will all be mostly the same? Nothing is in the repository to download unfortunately.

Please email
    [email protected]

If I have to paypal you something for your time so be it. Thanks in advance.

-John
    Roastin Performance Engine Tuning
    Rockledge, FL

Here's what was on my 2019, GT manual.

I do not know if it is the same as a 2020

my 2019 mustang gt stock tune - do not modify.hpt

You need to be more specific, 2021 is way different compared to 2018, older files wont work.

Post your OS id, this will help for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    You need to be more specific, 2021 is way different compared to 2018, older files wont work.

Post your OS id, this will help for sure.
    Okay Thank you sir... see attached

21 manual US spec - I have only auto calibrations from 21, cant help you sorry. Unless Bullitt 21 EU spec can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    21 manual US spec - I have only auto calibrations from 21, cant help you sorry. Unless Bullitt 21 EU spec can help you.
    I am mostly just looking for a file to do a comparison and see if the speed density, torque model, throttle body model and some other items are tweaked. I believe that is the result of some of the behavior it has.

Quote Originally Posted by roastin300 View Post
    I am mostly just looking for a file to do a comparison and see if the speed density, torque model, throttle body model and some other items are tweaked. I believe that is the result of some of the behavior it has.
    Nevermind, the tune file provided above gave me the insight I was looking for. Thank you!