Thread: Re: 05 f250

Potential Tuner

Re: 05 f250

JaegerWrenching,

Here ya go, To be honest I know next to nothing about tuning. Any info provided would be helpful. I have a Livewire TS+ but am afraid to even install it lol
    Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Banned
    ebp settings are a little low. turbo inferred map can come up on the high side at like 2000rpm and up starting at 43mg, boost that up to like 36psi. set max map table to 500kpa. pedal map should work fine. fuel required for max torque is a little high. fuel limit vs icp is too low. but fuel for boost is too high. looks like its trying to throw alot of fuel at it without having boost to back it up. timing can come up a little. vgt for overboost needs to be go to like 500kpa. put maf v to 6.0v. other than that you can make it a good street file.

Potential Tuner
    Well that sounds easy enough, I'll just fire up Google Translate and maybe it can tell me what you said. Still doesn't answer any of my questions though. smh

Potential Tuner
    Powerstrokecustoms;
    Look Josh, I want to apologize to you. I don't want you or any other Tuner on here to think I'm just trying to get something for nothing or I'm not trying to learn. I'm just not getting anywhere. There are no tuners around here that I'm aware of and I don't Know anybody that's into it. I'm new to diesels, new to tunes even new to forums... Plus I'm just retired and not very tech savy. So, like I said. Sorry.

Potential Tuner