Thread: Focus RS 2,3l Ecoboost Max Power

Tuner in Training

Focus RS 2,3l Ecoboost Max Power

Hello, my name is Torsten and I'm from Germany, I've already bought an Mpvi3 and would like to use it to tune my Focus RS. I would also like to install the Precision turbocharger soon. Dynamometer is also available. Now I would like to hear some experiences about the maximum performance you have gotten out of the RS 3 with the software so far. Are 500ps possible or just 400ps? Sorry for the Bad English.

380-400 with just software changes and no hardware on 99ron fuel

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for your answer. My engine was completely removed and now comes the Precision turbocharger. Here in Germany we also have petrol with 102 octane.

Tuner in Training
    Can anyone say more about this?

What other info are you after? You won't see over 400ps with just software adjustments. Add in the usual hardware and you can see 430 however you are then entering forged engine territory

Tuner in Training
    I wrote that I forged the engine and now the precision turbocharger is added. Is it possible to tune 500s with hp tuner?

Yes, how you really need to understand the ECU logic to do it correctly and safely

Tuner in Training
    I am aware of that.

Tuner in Training
    I started today and I'm already at 440hp and 620Nm. But I can't get any further.

Tuner in Training
    I reached my goal of 540 hp and 680 Nm.

I think it's a shame that there's so little help here. But well I managed it without any help from you.

How do you know it made 540 HP ? You have it on a dyno, or is this a best guess based off your torque readings you got data logging it ? Getting any kind of help on here is hit n miss, all depends on the question. Sometimes your better off just reading the threads that pertain to what ever your issue is, and you'll find your answer.

Tuner in Training
    I have a Dyno.