Thread: 2017 Ford Focus ST

Tuner in Training

2017 Ford Focus ST

I have a 2017 Ford Focus ST that is bone stock (to my knowledge) that had no issues passing inspection for my first 2 years of ownership. For some reason this year, I absolutely cannot set readiness on the monitors no matter what I do. I?ve driven in the appropriate manner for over 1,000 miles and have been back and forth with my mechanic trying to get this thing to pass. I just scanned the car with hptuners and don?t see any of the readiness tests coming up, so I read the file on the car to see if there?s anything strange in the tune that won?t allow the car to set readiness. Would anybody here care to help me out if I send them the file for them to look at to see if they see anything strange that would be giving me this problem?

Senior Tuner
    Why would you not post this in the appropriate Ford section. Most of the people on here tend to specialize in particular platforms.

Tuner in Training
    Can I move the thread to the ford section? I don’t want to repost and have it in two places. I posted on from my phone in my work parking lot this morning, my mistake

Tuner in Training
    Anybody have a stock focus st file I can compare to mine to make sure nothing has been changed?

Tuner in Training
    Anybody? I see my "heated catalysts" are coming up disabled when I scan the car, but I don't see anything the directly corresponds to this in the file I pulled from the car.