Thread: Sierra 2020 simple issue need help

Potential Tuner

Sierra 2020 simple issue need help

Greetings, hope you all doing great. So i have good experience in gm tuning and tuning in general never faced these silly issues before, so the car rev limiter on p/n wont pass 4000 rpm although i did what i usually do on any gm and works fine until 2018 , and the speed limiter seems to not getting disabled, attached is my tune , i have some ideas about how i may fix it but rather not test it on clients car so any suggestions

Potential Tuner
    The tuned file attached just forgot to rename it but thats the current tune on the car
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Im chasing the same issue on my 2020. It'll rev to 4k quick and if i stay on it ill slowly climb over 4k. But i want to get it to rev up quick. I will keep playing with it and see if i can figure it out.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Erick364 View Post
    Im chasing the same issue on my 2020. It'll rev to 4k quick and if i stay on it ill slowly climb over 4k. But i want to get it to rev up quick. I will keep playing with it and see if i can figure it out.
    I've experienced a similar issue, other tuners here often said it was due to the transmission not being able to be tuned but I don't think so.

It will rev to 4,600 to 5,400 real slow. However, if it's in the manual gear mode (Changing it to L1 gear) for example, it will rev fine.

Tuner in Training
    Any updates ?
    I?m still facing the same problem

And she auto shift in manual mode after 6100 rpm even if i not touch the + button

Tuner in Training
    No one ?

Tuner in Training
    Sorry I don't know the answer, but can someone upload a factory stock calibration? (with transmission tune!)
    I don't see anything newer than 2018 in the tune repository...
    Last edited by mikez71; 1 Week Ago at 09:48 AM.