Thread: Mpvi2 not working need some advice

Potential Tuner

Mpvi2 not working need some advice

I'm sorry in advance if I didn't post in right area. I have a mpvi2 and recently started tuning my project. I have used it maybe 4 or 5 times and night before last I was tuning and I had my battery charger hooked up while I was messing with the tune and disabling things in my pcm and I went out the next day and it won't power on. I know it's not the obd2 port because I checked it with a power probe and hooked up a scan tool and it's not the USB cable because the mpvi2 would power on as soon as I plugged it into the obd2 port. I tried another USB cable just to eliminate it and other usb port on my computer and a differe t computer.I also tried to rysnc it and it said attach a mpvi device. I started a ticket and the person told me to try to resync it or select an upgrade and purchase it and send in my old one. So if something goes wrong with it I have to purchase another one?? I really hope I made the right choice in going with hp tuners and that this is untrue and that something can be done about my mpvi2 that is no longer working. If anyone can give me some advice I would greatly appreciate it because I have a project I can't do anything to and a mpvi2 that won't power on. Thank you for your time I greatly appreciate it

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I'm sorry you're having troubles and we'd love to help you. Have you already opened up a support ticket? If so, do you have your ticket number so that we can review the status? If not, please open a support ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    I have a support ticket and I need help now

Potential Tuner
    Your request (89394) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. We answer our hundreds of tickets every day in the order they were received, and strive to reply within 1 business day. While you wait, you can search our Knowledge Base for your answer as well - we're focused on improving the resources available for working with our product, expect frequent additions and updates.