Thread: Opinion on C7 tune after A&A S/C, headers, and X-pipe Install

Potential Tuner

Opinion on C7 tune after A&A S/C, headers, and X-pipe Install

Hi All,

New to HPTuners and recently purchased a tuner to datalog and make adjustments to current tune. Unfortunately, the last 2 weeks has been nothing but me fixing the garbage install a local shop performed. With all the fixes I had to make it really made me second guess the tune the shop performed and was hoping any with supercharged C7 tune knowledge could take a look at the tune they provided and give me their thoughts. It runs fine more or less but definitely far from a precision tune in my opinion. It dyno'd at 539 rwhp which was below my expectation but honestly Id rather not push it too hard without verifying the tune itself.

If anyone is willing to take a look and offer some pointers or guidance Id appreciate it. I could do some logging, but honestly not sure what type of logging runs would be beneficial yet. Like I said, I'm basically brand new to the tuning world, haha.

Thanks!

2018 Corvette C7 Stingray AA Supercharger_Base - Public Copy.hpt

Can you list any the entire modification parts list?

1. If your going to really want some help you'll need to have a wideband to verify your AFR @ wot
    2. Areas I personally would adjust would be the spark tables. Not much of a cushion in the event of knock. I would also adjust the retard and knock sensor.
    3. Everyone does these cars a little different so you will get lots of opinions and recommendations.

Potential Tuner
    Sure thing. Only modifications currently is an A&A Supercharger V3-TI with standard pulleys, long tube headers with wide and installed, and X-pipe. No Cats and stock NPP exhaust. That?s all for now.

a data log would help but i can tell you that there are some extra power to be gained safely
    Specializing in calibrating GM vehicles. HPtuners and HolleyEFI

Remote tuning services email [email protected]
    instagram: tunedbymmt

Potential Tuner
    What type of runs would you like datalogged? I?ll give it a shot.