Potential Tuner
    Hello,
    I am looking for a configuration file for the following:

GMC
    Sierra 2500HD
    Engine: LLY
    Allison 5 speed Trans
    VIN: 1GTHK23215F888770

I need the configuration file mainly for monitoring/ troubleshooting.
    I would like to have the dashboard display ECT, TPS, RPM, OIL PRESSURE, TRANS TEMP, MAP, IAT, SPEED, TURBO VANE POSITION (most important).

I would also like to have all those parameters show in the chart display.

Currently I have an oil gauge showing in the gauge display, but it gives no reading (needle is absent). I also can not figure out how to add a gauge for vane position or transmission temp.

If anyone could give me a config file that already has these parameters that would be awesome. Or, even just specific instructions on how to add them myself it would be much appreciated.

As a side note, If there is a way to see what the commanded vane position is versus "actual" (sensor reading) that would be helpful.

Thank you For any help,
    -Dan

Sorry Wrong thread - edited
    Last edited by Speedmaster747; 10-18-2013 at 03:42 PM.
    09 Pontiac G8GT LSA conversion & cammed (HP Tuned)
    07 Trailblazer SS Cammed & Nitrous Fed (HP Tuned)

Tuner in Training
    SO 3 years and nothing from no one? I have the 06 lbz mut. lbz motor with lly tune from factory will be looking to switch to stock lbz tune before i even think about anything. However nothing? no simple diesel config that functions like a dash with coolant temp.,boost, egt, speed, tach, trans. temp the things you would like to just watch on a diesel. REALLY? Also can we get a sticky on this?
    Last edited by onebigburb; 06-07-2016 at 09:40 PM.