Thread: 07 5.9 cm849 auto

07 5.9 cm849 auto

Before the latest updates there used to be an option "limit c" and I'm confident that was a transmission limiter, can't seem to find it now and without that limiter disabled my truck won't get full fuel. Running fmvb on 48re truck. Is there a limiter I'm missing or did they take that out?

Quote Originally Posted by Customdailydrivers View Post
    Before the latest updates there used to be an option "limit c" and I'm confident that was a transmission limiter, can't seem to find it now and without that limiter disabled my truck won't get full fuel. Running fmvb on 48re truck. Is there a limiter I'm missing or did they take that out?
    Send in a email and ask them to add it back! They removed it by accident and don't seem to care to re add it without noise. I made a post about this a while back and even put in a ticket...

Quote Originally Posted by JaegerWrenching View Post
    Send in a email and ask them to add it back! They removed it by accident and don't seem to care to re add it without noise. I made a post about this a while back and even put in a ticket...
    Got them to add it back, was fairly quick. Truck master fuel correction reason is still trans limp. I'm not sure what else can keep tripping that code, I've tried auto trans disabled, trans limp disabled and limit c disabled and still goes into trans limp.

Post your tune and a log and ill take a look

i would start by turning off all the limiters and then post a log
    2010 F-350 03 5.9/848ecm, built 5R110, 30% over sticks, 10mm pump, 64mm Stealth Turbo
    2008 F-350 03 5.9
    Fumminstuning.com

forgot to save my log but hp tuners finally added back "master limit" which controls all torque based limiters, not sure why it was removed but no more trans limp for me!