Thread: new to Tuning Pleas look

Potential Tuner

new to Tuning Pleas look

as the title says, Im compleatly new to tuning, decided to jump into my 07 dodge durango hemi, if someone could go over my tune, and suggust anything i may have done incorectly, please. seems like when i loaded the tune for the first time, some things were already modified, maybe this wasnt a compleatly stock tune?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Didnt look too bad. Give this a shot and compare the two

FactoryDurangoDMS.hpt

well its not a stock tune but it need more work to make more fun ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Zyngaa View Post
    as the title says, Im compleatly new to tuning, decided to jump into my 07 dodge durango hemi, if someone could go over my tune, and suggust anything i may have done incorectly, please. seems like when i loaded the tune for the first time, some things were already modified, maybe this wasnt a compleatly stock tune?
    1st
    Engine>speed density>Table 44297, no need to make that value 2.0 , the OEM 1.15 is fine for NA.
    2nd
    Spark tables are stock, there's lot of 5.7 Power left on the table with the stock tables, copy and past over the spark tables from the DurangoDMS file, to start with.
    3rd .
    Engine>Driver Demand Table 44390(throttle WOT , it doesn't have to match 13530(Pedal WOT) but try and keep them close,
    4th Power enrich , is a little lean for a daily driver, unless your always using 93OCT.

Word of wisdom to pay attention to, once you start playing with any Hemi with a RFE545 behind it, be prepared even the mildest upgrades can wreck that trans.

If you get bored try this one, it's your tune with some spark table changes.

5th
    and I forgot to do this to 2404 Aa.1(1) Engine>airflow Table 44296 you can up that G/S value to about 400 G/S for now, cam change Intake Manifold change then we(you can up a bit more , the stock Value of 350G/s is fine for stock(ish) but adding 50-100 G/s isn't going to do anything detrimental. the ECU uses that # when figuring out TQ request, more is good too much and the ECU gets confused.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    62 Biscayne 425/409 SS/D stock class car 10.60s
    66 Dart 426CIG3 8.60@171 2750lbs Naturally asperated
    04 Ram All Alum , 468Ci G3 10.50s @4800 lbs Naturally asperated
    04 Rumble Bee, built 6.1 ,4000lbs 10.48 @ 129s MPH. Naturally asperated
    05 Rumble Stock 5.7, 3.92s TUNE ONLY 13.94@98mph