Thread: Professional tuner for remote services

Advanced Tuner

Professional tuner for remote services

I am looking for an experienced, professional, tuner to do remote work for me. I own and operate a Dynojet 224xlc and I have been using the services of a remote tuner for the last year plus and will continue to use him but my business is picking up and so is his. At this time, I don't feel he can do much more than he already is and my demands on his time are only going to increase.
    So, having said all that, I'm located in TX and I would prefer someone within the US or at least someone in an equivalent time zone, ( South America, Canada, etc ). English is a must.
    Most of my clients, at the moment are Ford, GM and Mopar owners but would like to expand into the German market with Porsche, Audi, BMW and so on.
    If you are interested and feel you have the time and experience needed, send me an email outlining your credentials and a contact number to [email protected] Thanks!

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by txcharlie View Post
    I am looking for an experienced, professional, tuner to do remote work for me. I own and operate a Dynojet 224xlc and I have been using the services of a remote tuner for the last year plus and will continue to use him but my business is picking up and so is his. At this time, I don't feel he can do much more than he already is and my demands on his time are only going to increase.
    So, having said all that, I'm located in TX and I would prefer someone within the US or at least someone in an equivalent time zone, ( South America, Canada, etc ). English is a must.
    Most of my clients, at the moment are Ford, GM and Mopar owners but would like to expand into the German market with Porsche, Audi, BMW and so on.
    papa's burgeria
    If you are interested and feel you have the time and experience needed, send me an email outlining your credentials and a contact number to [email protected] Thanks!
    Good job! Remote service brings convenience even when you trade or game from all over the world.

Advanced Tuner
    Not sure what's going on with the email but try this one, [email protected]